1. We believe that our customers deserve a smooth, practical and reliable delivery service, so we use one of the finest two-man delivery companies available in the UK for all our large furniture items.
2. Our dedicated couriers Final Mile will contact you a few days before delivery to schedule a convenient date, as well as a delivery time slot for your peace of mind.
3. All small furniture (under 30 kg and 2.5m in length) will be delivered via Parcelforce Express 48 service. You should receive a delivery notification if you have provided your mobile and email address at the time of placing your order.
4. We deliver to UK mainland only. There may be additional zonal charge for delivery to Lower Scotland and Scottish Highlands. We do not deliver to Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
5. If the item you have purchased is from the Marketplace collection, they may be delivered directly by our suppliers using a different courier, you should be contacted directly by their courier to book in a delivery time slot
6. If you have purchased an item with a Free Delivery offer and if you have booked a delivery time slot with our couriers, but have not been home to accept the package, then there may be a charge for a second attempt at delivery.
1. We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
• Products which have been personalised for you
• Made to measure products
• Perishable goods such as plants or real Christmas trees
• Mattresses, Duvets, Bedding sets, Cushions, Bedspreads and Pillows for
hygiene or safety reasons have not been opened, assembled or used and any
seals on the product remain unbroken
2. If you are unhappy with your item and would like to return it, please call us on 020 7087 2900 within 14 days of receipt and we would be more than happy to schedule a collection, replacement or refund. Please note: Unless the item was damaged, there may be a surcharge for collection.
3. Please return the unused product to us within 28 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
4. It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resaleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused. We are unable to accept the return of mattresses that have been removed from their packaging due to hygiene reasons.
5. Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned.
6. For online or telephone purchases we’ll refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
7. Please check all goods for damage upon receipt, all damaged items must be reported in writing or email to our customer service desk within 48 hours of receipt, accompanied with a photo(s). Alison at Home cannot be held responsible for goods that have been damaged in transit after 48 hours once the goods have been signed for. Please email damaged item claims to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send in writing to: Alison at Home, Customer Service, 23A Motcomb Street, London SW1X 8LB
8. This does not affect your statutory rights
Please note: Unless your furniture/accessory was damaged or faulty, the collection may incur extra charges.
Collections may range between £10 - £45 dependent on the item. Please call us on 020 7087 2900 for more information.
For peace of mind we offer a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty on all our products. Our products are only guaranteed for use in a non-commercial domestic environment only. All warranty is subject to receipt of proof of purchase.