If you’re anything like me, then you believe that guests shouldn’t have to struggle without cutlery during picnics. If you tend to pack foods that can’t be eaten with your hands, then this clever craft project will allow you to present your family and friends with everything they need inside a beautiful cutlery wrap.
What You Need:
- Scrapbook paper
- Pinking shears or edging scissors
- Double sided tape
1. Take your chosen scrapbooking paper and cut to size (13.5 cm in height and 30 cm in width). Use pinking shears or edging scissors along the top edge of the rectangle.
2. Fold the paper into three (you should end up with three sections that are roughly 10 cm in width).
3. Apply double sided tape to the third that will be on the back of the wrap.
4. Remove the double sided backing and press down gently to make sure that it is stuck down.
5. Cut a 60cm length of twine, tie it around the wrap and secure on the front with a bow.
6. Insert a folded napkin and your cutlery. For a thoughtful touch, tuck some hand-picked garden flowers behind the twine – a small gesture that’ll go a long way.