1. We believe that our customers deserve a smooth, practical and reliable delivery service, so we use one of the finest two-man delivery companies available in the UK for all our large furniture items (weight over 30 kg).
2. Our dedicated couriers Sharmar Logistics will contact you a few days before delivery to schedule a convenient date, as well as a delivery time slot for your peace of mind.
3. If the item you have purchased is from the In The Press collection, they may be delivered directly by our suppliers using a different courier, you should be contacted directly by their courier to book in a delivery time slot (for products over 30 kg). Otherwise you should be notified by email or text. Please note that most of our suppliers offer Kerbside delivery only. If you require two man white glove delivery service, please contact our Customer Services Team at email@example.com.
4. If you have purchased an item with a Free Delivery offer and if you have booked a delivery time slot with our couriers, but have not been home to accept the package, then there will be a charge for a second attempt at delivery. If you have refused delivery without giving sufficient notice to cancel, the delivery charge will be payable.
5. Unfortunately, our suppliers and couriers are unable to deliver to the below post code:
IV4, IV6, IV7, IV8, IV9, IV10, IV11, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV37, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV53, IV55, IV56, IV63, LL52, LL53, LL58, LL59, LL60, LL61, LL62, LL63, LL64, LL65, LL66, LL67, LL68, LL69, LL70, LL71, LL72, LL73, LL74, LL75, LL76, LL77, LL78, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, KA27, KA28, PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA23, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78, KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17, JE1, JE2, JE3, JE4, JE5, GY1, GY2, GY3, GY4, GY5, GY6, GY7, GY8, GY9, GY10, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, BT5, BT6, BT7, BT8, BT9, BT10, BT11, BT12, BT13, BT14, BT15, BT16, BT17, BT18, BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23, BT24, BT25, BT26, BT27, BT28, BT29, BT30, BT31, BT32, BT33, BT34, BT35, BT36, BT37, BT38, BT39, BT40, BT41, BT42, BT43, BT44, BT45, BT46, BT47, BT48, BT49, BT51, BT52, BT53, BT54, BT55, BT56, BT57, BT58, BT60, BT61, BT62, BT63, BT64, BT65, BT66, BT67, BT68, BT69, BT70, BT71, BT72, BT73, BT74, BT75, BT76, BT77, BT78, BT79, BT80, BT81, BT82, BT92, BT93, BT94, IM1, IM2, IM3, IM4, IM5, IM6, IM7, IM8, IM9, IM86, IM87, IM99, PO30, PO31, PO32, PO33, PO34, PO35, PO36, PO37, PO38, PO39, PO40, PO41, TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25, ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
1. We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
• Products which have been personalised for you
• Made to measure products
• Perishable goods such as plants or real Christmas trees
• Mattresses, Duvets, Bedding sets, Cushions, Bedspreads and Pillows for hygiene or safety reasons, unless it has not been opened, assembled or used and any seals on the product remain unbroken
• Made to order upholstered furniture
2. If you are unhappy with your item and would like to return it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt and we would be more than happy to schedule a collection, replacement or refund. Please note: Unless the item was damaged, there may be a surcharge for collection.
3. Please return the unused product to us within 28 days of receiving your order. Once returned, we’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
4. It's important that any unwanted item is returned in its original undamaged packaging, unassembled, unused and in a resaleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused. If the item returned is not in a fully saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
5. Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. See above for the full list of products that can’t be returned.
6. We’ll refund the standard delivery charge only if the items are faulty or damaged in transit, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
7. Please check all goods for damage upon receipt, all damaged items must be reported in writing or email to our customer service desk within 48 hours of receipt, accompanied with a photo(s). Alison at Home cannot be held responsible for goods that have been damaged in transit after 48 hours once the goods have been signed for. If you have not inspected the item at the time of delivery, please kindly note ‘NOT INSPECTED’ on the Proof of Delivery and if the outer box is damaged on arrival, please note ‘Damaged packaging’ on the Proof of Delivery before signing it. Please email damaged item claims to: email@example.com, or send in writing to: Alison at Home, Customer Services, 915 High Road, North Finchley, London N12 8QJ.
8. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. If your order has already been despatched from the warehouse, then you'll need to return the item following our Returns procedure. If your order hasn’t left the warehouse yet, we may be able to change delivery address details, remove items from your order or cancel it completely. Please contact our Customer Services team for advice. Please note: All amendments must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you quote the order number in all your correspondence.
You may be able to cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. If you wish to cancel your order, please email us with your request to email@example.com as we’re unable to accept verbal instructions for security reasons. Please ensure you quote the order number in all your correspondence. If your order has already been despatched from the warehouse, you'll need to return the item following our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products. Please see 'Returns Policy’ for details on how to do so.